The 2013 Harry Miller Club Vintage Indy Car event will be limited to just 60 cars.
The 2013 Millers at Milwaukee Vintage Indy Car Event will be hosted July 12-13 at the Milwaukee Mile
Eligible cars include:
All front engine and Pre/Post W.W. II Indy Cars and Champ Cars,
Each entry will receive 2 pit passes to the event.
Please submit a photo of your vintage race car with your application.
After we receive payment and your entry is approved, we will request a history form to be completed.
Entry Fees and Requirements:
* $300 for the first car entered – This fee includes 2 pit passes, and admission for 2 people to both the Thursday evening welcome gathering and Friday banquet.
* Each additional car entered is an additional $200 fee – This fee includes 2 additional pit passes.
* Additional welcome dinner tickets can be purchased for $25 each.
* Additional banquet tickets can be purchased for $50 each.
* Each entrant must be an active member of the Harry Miller Club – with the current membership fee paid for 2013.
A new regulation has been established for all drivers and passengers for 2013.
A certified safety helmet must be worn by all drivers and passengers during the Miller event.
We are encouraging all drivers and passengers to wear a seat belt. This will be discussed at the Drivers’ Meeting this July, with the expectation that this will become mandatory for the July 2014 event.
The Wisconsin State Fair Park has informed our club that beginning this year, all vehicles entering the fairgrounds/Milwaukee Mile will be charged a $5 parking fee each day. This fee will be collected at Gate 5, located off of 84th Street. If you plan to come and go during the day, you may ask for a parking ticket that shows you have already paid once for the day. This fee includes all entrants, spectators and vendors. The Miller Club will continue to collect the spectator fees at the track, with members paying $20 and non-members paying $25 for the weekend event. Children under 16 years of age are $5.
Vendors must register in advance, and will be charged $25 for the weekend pass, including vending space. Vendors will be charged a $5 parking fee at Gate 5, the same rate as spectators and event entrants.